Sunday, November 18, 2012

Department of Corrections


Recently, I went back several months to read a few of my posts and discovered so many mis-spells and typos in some of them that I felt obliged to either delete them or make corrections and re-publish them. My excuses are many but unforgivable: I write everything in long hand and, having no computer of my own, I use internet cafes that charge by the hour. Since I have established a routine of two posts every week, these circumstances eliminate any chance of proofreading and/or on the spot revision. Excuses, excuses. I know.

I had a chance to watch the Steven Soderbergh film Contagion, for which I wrote a review last January, again last week. I revised the piece, and offer it again, via link only. As Steve Allen once said, "I stand corrected. I should be, I'm wearing surgical hose."

No comments:

Post a Comment